Most orders placed by 2:00 P.M. EST will ship the same business day. Custom orders require additional processing time and is specified under the Shipping Timeframe tab under the item. Orders for tallit and tefillin bags, personalization, and tzitzis tying other than standard, will ship within 5-7 business days.
While we try our best to stock all items displayed on our site, on rare occasions an item may be unavailable. In the event an item is out of stock, we will promptly inform you of the item's estimated back in stock date or similar purchasing options. We will only charge you once the item actually ships. Please note that GreenfieldJudaica.com reserves the right to ship a partial order with the carrier of our choice and fill the rest of the order without any additional fees to the customer.
GreenfieldJudaica.com reserves the right to limit quantities on sale or clearance items. We reserve the right to cancel a sale order when necessary.
Most orders of in-stock Judaica items placed by 2 pm Eastern time Monday - Thursday will ship the same day! Check the map below for our fast delivery times!
In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, GreenfieldJudaica.com will gladly return or exchange an item within 30 days of the purchase, providing the following conditions are met:
- The item is a standard order
- Tallits ordered with tzitzis strings other than the standard machine tzitzis strings are not returnable or exchangeable. Tallits ordered with Sefardi or Chabad tie are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Embroidered or imprinted items are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Tallit bags or kippahs are not returnable or exchangeable.
- The item is not a seasonal or sale item
- The item is in its original condition and packaging (including all wrappings and box)
- Return shipping costs are paid by the customer. You will be credited for the value amount of the item. If the item shipped was damaged or an incorrect product was inadvertently sent, it is the customer's responsibility to have it shipped back within 5 days of receipt. GreenfieldJudaica.com will only pay for the shipping fees, and not the shipping supplies purchased.
All refunds and exchanges are subject to the approval of our customer service department. Simply call or email us with the following information:
1. The order or invoice number
2. Reason for return/exchange
Orders sent back without the prior approval of our customer service department have the right to be refused and may not be refunded.
All transactions are in U.S. Dollars.
At this time, we only accept credit card payments for orders shipped within the USA and Canada. International customers wishing to place an order can proceed with their order using our online shopping cart. We will then contact you with the shipping fees and options. Only paypal payments or wire transfers are accepted for such orders.
GreenfieldJudaica.com is not responsible for any charges incurred by customs or any other agency upon delivery internationally. Customers can contact their local post office or UPS center for additional information on brokerage fees.
We at GreenfieldJudaica.com are commited to protect your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process your order efficiently and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to our website or new features and specials.
We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.